Check Out Our November Pitch Video Explaining Our Fund to Investors
We recently had another opportunity to present our fund to a collection of interested investors. Our 10-minute video presentation took place on Nov. 4, 2021.
As part of the video presentation, Nest Co-Founder Clint Edgington addressed a variety of topics relevant to potential investors. The video includes:
- Background on the formation of Nest Opportunity Fund
- Who our existing clients are
- Why we chose Columbus and Lexington as our communities to target
- How we work to improve the Columbus and Lexington communities
- The quality of work that goes into the houses we rehabilitate
- The programs we’ve set up, including our path to homeownership program
- How our conservative portfolio makes sense for investors
- The personalized calculations we offer potential clients
View the video in its entirety here:
If you have capital gains and are looking for ways to reduce your tax burden, investing in a qualified Opportunity Zone fund like Nest is a great way to go about it. If you invest by the end of 2021, you can take another 10% off your capital gains when you eventually pay them in 2026 – but with just a month and a half to go, time is running out. Download our white paper or fund deck, get a personal calculation, or reach out to us today to learn more.