How to Save Capital Gains by Investing in Opportunity Zones
Qualified Opportunity Zone funds offer a unique means of investment, giving investors the chance to put their capital gains into the community. Fill out the form at the bottom of the page for access to our videos of our past webinars.Register for Our Next Webinar
What You Can Expect from the Webinar
The Opportunity Zones program gives the investor the ability to defer, reduce and, eventually, eliminate capital gains by investing them in a qualified Opportunity Zone fund – saving money while, at the same time, helping to revitalize American cities in need. Our webinar explains the mechanics of the program, then goes into much greater detail on such aspects as:
- Its benefits to the investor
- The relevant timelines for investing
- The growth you can expect above their original capital gain
- The low risk inherent in single-family residential, which comprises most of our properties
- Important factors to consider regarding different states’ compliance with the program
- Advance planning opportunities for business owners and high net worth client
You can also use the webinar to get an idea of how an investment in Nest Opportunity Fund works. We explain our criteria for choosing to invest in Columbus and Lexington, how we obtain properties and hire building crews, how we communicate with our investors, and more. And we also offer an overview of the algorithm we use to offer a personalized calculation for anyone interested in investing – demonstrating exactly how much you could stand to save in taxes by investing.
Watch our full webinar on tax savings and Opportunity Zone Funds! Please fill out the below form to get your access.