A 20-Minute Review of What We Do
Watch Our Video Explaining Nest Opportunity Fund to Investors
Late last month, we had the chance to give an in-depth presentation on Nest Opportunity Fund, what we do and how our investors benefit.
Some of the topics addressed by Nest Co-Founder Clint Edgington on March 29 were:
- How our fund was originally formed
- Why Columbus and Lexington made sense as areas to target
- What we do in the communities we’re part of
- The process our teams use to fix up the properties we buy
- Some of the programs we’ve created in Columbus and Lexington, such as our path to homeownership program
- The types of clients we have now
- Why we’ve chosen a conservative portfolio, and how that benefits our investors
- The personalized calculations we make available to all potential investors
You can view the full video here.
If you’re looking for ways to reduce the tax burden you face from capital gains, investing in a qualified Opportunity Zone fund like ours might be the way to do it. We’re just over a week away from Tax Day, which means there’s still time to invest 2021 gains. Reach out to us today to find out more. You can also download our white paper or fund deck for further information, or sign up to get a personalized calculation that will show how an investment can fit into your portfolio.