Nest Co-Founder Discusses Nest Opportunity Fund
In August, we had the chance to give an in-depth presentation on the Nest Opportunity Fund, what we do and how our investors benefit.
What You Can See in the Video
Some of the topics addressed by Nest Co-Founder Clint Edgington include:
- How our fund was originally formed
- Why Columbus and Lexington made sense as areas to target
- What we do in the communities we’re part of
- The process our teams use to fix up the properties we buy
- Some of the programs we’ve created in Columbus and Lexington, such as our “path to homeownership” program
- The types of clients we have now
- Why we’ve chosen a conservative portfolio, and how that benefits our investors
- The personalized calculations we make available to all potential investors
View the Full Video
Find Out More
If you’re looking for ways to reduce the tax burden you face from capital gains, investing in a qualified Opportunity Zone fund like ours might be the way to do it. You may be hitting your 180-day investment deadline soon, you may have a 12/31 deadline, or you may be uncertain of your deadline to invest in an OZ Fund. Reach out to us today to learn more about your situation. You can also download our white paper or fund deck for further information, or sign up to get a personalized calculation that will show how an investment can fit into your portfolio.