Our Latest Pitch Video Explains All About Our Fund
This summer, Nest Opportunity Fund had another opportunity to present to a group of interested investors about our fund. We put on the 10-minute presentation on July 27, 2021.
During the course of the presentation, Nest Co-founder Clint Edgington covered topics including:
- How Nest Opportunity Fund was started
- Our process for investors
- Our investment portfolio
- Our focus on residential real estate, affordable housing and maintaining neighborhood character
- Why we chose to invest in Columbus and Lexington
- The properties we’ve acquired and are working to acquire, and our long-term hold plans
View the full video below.
We always appreciate the chance to send our message to potential investors.
If you’ve realized capital gains in 2021, you may soon encounter the 180-day eligibility deadline to invest them into a qualified Opportunity Zone fund like ours. You can get a personal calculation from us to see how investing in a QOF can benefit you, learn more by downloading our white paper or fund deck, or reach out to us today to get started or get answers to your Opportunity Zone questions.