Estate Minimization Webinar
Qualified Opportunity Zone Fund Creation & Estate Minimization Techniques
Qualified Opportunity Zone funds offer unique investment opportunities for investors who want to minimize their estate tax or capital gains liabilities, as well as cryptocurrency investors. Fill out the form for access to our video webinar on investment benefits for these groups!
What You Can Expect from the Webinar
The Opportunity Zones program gives the investor the ability to defer, reduce and, eventually, eliminate capital gains by investing them in a qualified Opportunity Zone fund – saving money while, at the same time, helping to revitalize American cities in need. Our webinar features two guest attorneys explaining how Opportunity Zones intersect with their areas expertise. Highlights include:
- Estate minimization strategies for those with $10 million net worth and up
- How to structure some crypto gains tax-free by constructing a DIY OZ fund coupled with an OZ fund such as ours
- The program’s benefits for investors
- Investment timelines
- Growth potential from the original capital gain
- Our conservative strategy of investing in single-family residential, as well as some limited multi-family
- Advance planning opportunities for business owners and high net worth clients
Andrew Doup of Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter and Matthew Rappaport of Falcon Rappaport & Berkman PLLC are our special guests for this webinar, which also goes over our criteria for investing in Columbus and Lexington, our communications with investors, the personalized calculations we can offer potential investors, and more.
Watch our full webinar on Opportunity Zone Funds, estate minimization and QOF creation! Please fill out the below form to get your access.